Head of MFL
JOB ADVERT - HEAD OF MFL L3-7
Required for September 2018
We would like to present you with a truly unique opportunity, not to be missed in our MFL department. Currently offering German and Spanish at GCSE level, the post holder will also oversee our successful Travel and Tourism course.
We are looking to appoint a colleague who will:
- Motivate, challenge and inspire students within the MFL department to be the best that they can be;
- Be committed to raising the achievement of every student;
- Have high expectations and be committed to the academy ethos and vision;
- Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of student achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
What you can expect from us:
- Excellent opportunities for your professional development with access to a specifically tailored CPD package. You will receive the highest standard of induction and CPD support.
- Friendly and supportive colleagues who go the extra mile in a well-resourced department.
- An opportunity to work with youngsters who are keen to be the best they can be.
Kirk Balk Academy offers the successful candidate a passionate commitment to professional learning that places individual development at the heart of its ethos. You will also benefit from opportunities to learn as part of a dynamic, forward-facing leadership team with an outstanding track record in school improvement.
The Academy has the significant benefits of a new build which was officially opened in April 2011 and offers exciting and innovative opportunities to students and staff.We strongly recommend visiting our inspirational campus.
This could be your opportunity to make a significant and measurable difference in improving the educational attainment of the children and young people in this community.
Application forms and further details are available below:
Completed application forms and covering letters should be sent to [email protected]
Please note that we do not accept CV's - applicants must submit a KBA application form.
Closing date: 23rd April 2018
Interviews are likely to take place on: Week commencing 30th April 2018.
Informal visits are available and are very strongly encouraged. Please contact Michelle Pedler using the details above
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be undertaken for the successful applicant.