Teacher of MFL (German Specialism)
JOB ADVERT - TEACHER OF MFL (GERMAN SPECIALISM)
Required for September 2018
Please return your application form as soon as possible as earlier interviews may be available.
We reserve the right to close vacancies early if we have sufficient suitable applications. Therefore,we encourage interested applicants to submit an application as soon as possible.
We would like to present you with a truly exceptional opportunity to join our forward-thinking and fullyresourced MFL department.
MFL is led by our outstanding Director of MFL and we now require an inspirational and dynamic teacher tojoin our high performing team. This would be an ideal opportunity for NQT's in MFL (German specialism),although colleagues at any career stage are encouraged to apply.
We are looking to appoint a colleague who will:
- Motivate, challenge and inspire students within the MFL department to be the best that they can be;
- Be committed to raising the achievement of every student;
- Have high expectations and be committed to the academy ethos and vision;
- Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of student achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved. What you can expect from us:
- Excellent opportunities for your professional development with access to a specifically tailored CPDpackage. You will receive the highest standard of induction and CPD support.
- Friendly and supportive colleagues who go the extra mile in a well-resourced department.
- An opportunity to work with youngsters who are keen to be the best they can be. The Academy has the significant benefits of a new build which was officially opened in April 2011 and offersexciting and innovative opportunities to students and staff. We strongly recommend visiting our inspirationalcampus. This could be your opportunity to make a significant and measurable difference in improving the educationalattainment of the children and young people in this community. Application forms and further details are available from [email protected] or the website www.kirkbalkacademy.org Completed application forms and covering letters should be sent to [email protected]
Kirk Balk Academy offers the successful candidate a passionate commitment to professional learning thatplaces individual development at the heart of its ethos. You will also benefit from opportunities to learn aspart of a dynamic, forward-facing leadership team with an outstanding track record in school improvement.
Please note that we do not accept CV's - applicants must submit a KBA application form.
Closing date: 12:00pm on Thursday 18th January 2018 Interviews are likely to take place on Thursday 25th January 2018
Informal visits are available and are very strongly encouraged. Please contact Michelle Pedler usingthe details above
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people andexpects all staff to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS check will be undertaken for the successful applicant.