Course:GCSE AQA Spanish 8698
Paper 1: Listening (25%)
Paper 2: Speaking (25%)
Students to communicate effectively for a variety of purposes by completing the following tasks:
Paper 3: Reading (25%)
Paper 4: Writing (25%)
The Spanish GCSE will enableour students to develop their language skills to their full potential,equipping them with the knowledge to communicate in a variety of contexts withconfidence. We're passionate about thebenefits that learning a language can bring. We strongly believe inlanguages as a skill for life and something students should find rewarding.
In the MFL Department, student outcomes are at the heart of everything we do. Our vision is that:
- All students develop a passion for learning a language and can use language creatively and spontaneously.
- Teachers provide imaginative lessons so that students can communicate enthusiastically.
- All students are provided with opportunities for reading authentic resources and texts in the target language, including those they might wish to read for pleasure.
- All students have a strong awareness of the culture of the countries where the language is spoken.
Many employers are looking for employees who can demonstrate:
- fantastic social skills
- the ability to work in a team
- outstanding communication skills
- problem-solving skills
- open mindedness
Learning languages develops all of these skills. Speaking another language makes you stand out from the crowd!
For more information contact Mr T Allison (Director of MFL)